Thermal Paint & Cork Coatings
We are the Official Dealer for Kansas City
Here to provide installation & distribution of Thermal Paint & Cork Coatings to Residential & Commercial end users.
Covering Western Missouri & Kansas
- Our ReveCork line is a thermal and acoustic- insulating coating made from natural vaporized cork particles. It's also manufactured with UV-resistant, elastic, breathable, and waterproof properties. ReveCork can be applied on both vertical and horizontal surfaces, including interior/exterior walls and pools.
- Withstands a wide range of climates, including extreme heat and cold, as well as marine environments with seawater and sea spray. ReveCork also reduces energy costs by up to 35%.
- ***Also available in a Mortar mix as a stucco alternative & Micro Cork for flooring***
- Zeramic Extrem is an elastic coating composed of ceramic microspheres, titanium dioxide, aerogel, and acrylic emulsions. Anti-crack and
- breathable, it will protect a wide-range of different surfaces from mold or mildew formation.
- Zeramic Extrem is based on the technology developed for space shuttles. This nano tech will ensure our coating performs to unmatched capabilities in extreme temperatures. It can be applied on horizontal walls and
- vertical surfaces, including roofs.
- ReveCork provides unmatched climate control. Due to its thermal insulating properties, heating and cooling will not be lost through the walls and ceilings, effectively reducing electricity, gas, and biofuel costs.
Zeramic Extrem offers protection against virtually all microogranisms that can be produced by contamination. This makes it an incredible effective coating for food-production facilities and wineries/breweries. It's waterproof properties also prevent mold and mildew.
- Designed to prevent fading, Zeramic Extrem reflects the sun's harmful rays by up to 85.5%, effectively protecting the color
- and tone. It is also fire retardant.
- Featuring a low VOC formula, our coating is both eco-friendly and energy efficient. By improving insulation properties, it reduces energy consumption and costs. Like our ReveCork coating, it can reduce energy costs by up to 35%.
REDUCES CO2 IN THE AIR
One pail of ReveCork has the C02 reduction properties of 6-7 adult trees. That means, the average size home reduces up to 3750 lbs of CO2 each year. Not only does our cork coating cost you less; it also saves the planet.
ReveCork provides acoustic insulation in both interior or exterior applications. It reduces airborne and impact noises, including vibrations, echoing, and reverberations.
Has an elasticity of more than 500%. Cracks up to 2 mm can be stippled and covered. In addition, ReveCork withstands the dilations and contractions in a variety of surfaces, including metal and cementitious.
ReveCork can successfully be applied to a wide-range of difference surfaces, including metal (aluminum, iron, steel, etc.), glass, brick & stone, stucco, and more. It can also be applied over old paints and coatings.
PROTECTS AGAINST SALTPETRE
ReveCork is the only product on the market that fully protects against saltpetre. For already affected buildings, the saltpetre will not expand. For new constructions, sea breeze and sea spray will not affect the surfaces protected with ReveCork.
As a waterproof and breathable formula, ReveCork prevents the build up of mold and mildew, leaving your walls dry and protected year-round. Perfect for any property that experiences high levels of moisture and humidity.
ATTENTION CONTRACTORS & PROPERTY OWNERS
Whether you are a contractor interested in becoming a certified installer or a property owner interested in getting Thermal Coatings applied to your building, Inquire below and we will contact you soon as possible!